RENTAL RULES & CONDITIONS
1. Check in is 3PM, Check out is 10AM. During our peak season, we try our best to have units ready by 3pm. In event your rental is not ready by 3PM, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
2. We will, under no circumstances, rent to anyone under the age of 25 years of age.
3. Most properties do not allow pets. This rule is strictly enforced. If you have a pet, please contact our office for “pet friendly” accommodations.
4. To avoid any additional charges please make sure the following is done prior to check out:
A. No damage was done to property, furniture is in original place
B. All garbage was taken out to the dumpster and dishes were clean and put away
C. Unit was left in same shape it was found, and no excessive cleaning was necessary
D. All incurred charges were paid in full before departure
E. All keys were returned to Tybee Island Rentals
5. Maximum Occupancy: Due to fire codes, only the maximum amount of people listed on confirmation, are allowed to occupy villa/house. If you exceed the limit you will be asked to leave and forfeit total on reservation plus security deposit.
6. No daily maid or linen service – We start the property out with enough bath linen for each person to have a set, and enough bed linen for each bed. The start-up of toilet paper, trash bag and bath soap is not replenished. Therefore you may want to bring with you. Beach towels are not provided. Towels are not permitted to be taken from the units for any reason
7. Falsified reservations – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subjected to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in or vacated from property.
8. Units for sale – In event a property you are renting is listed for sale, we may find the need to show the property during your visit. We will make every effort to schedule a showing at a convenient time so your vacation is not disturbed.
9. Weather Policy – We do not guarantee weather. No refunds will be given unless under hurricane warning.
10. Construction near your rental, Tybee is a growing community and there is a chance of construction near your rental. Noise and altered views due to construction are beyond our control.
12. Should you leave something in the rental unit after checking out, that requires us to return to you by mail, there is a $25 charge plus the cost of postage.
13. Maintenance – Although we cannot guarantee the operation of all appliances, our staff makes every effort to keep the equipment and appliances in good working order. Please report any major appliance, plumbing, air conditioning, internet problems and we will do our best to have any malfunction repaired quickly, however, no discounts or refunds will be given for equipment or appliance failure.
14. Cancellation Policy – There is a $125 charge for any sort of cancellation. If it is within 30 days of your check in date, you will be charged for full reservation.
15. All of the properties are privately owned and Tybee Island Rentals is acting solely as an agent for the owners. If you are not satisfied with the property after check in, lock the property and return the keys immediately to our office. We will refund your money. However we cannot give any discounts if you stay in the property and are not satisfied.