RENTAL RULES & CONDITIONS
1. Check-in is 3 PM, Check out is 10 AM. During our peak season, we try our best to have units ready.
by 3 pm. In the event your rental is not ready by 3 PM, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
2. We will, under no circumstances, rent to anyone under the age of 25 years of age.
3. Most properties do not allow pets. This rule is strictly enforced. If you have a pet, please contact our
office for “pet-friendly” accommodation.
4. To avoid any additional charges please make sure the following is done before checkout:
A. No damage was done to the property, the furniture is in its original place. UNITS NON
B. All garbage was taken out to the dumpster.
C. Unit was left in the same shape it was found, and no excessive cleaning was necessary.
D. All incurred charges were paid in full before departure.
E. All keys were returned to Tybee Island Rentals
5. Maximum Occupancy: Due to fire codes, only the maximum number of people listed on the
confirmation, can occupy a villa/house. If you exceed the limit, you will be asked to leave and forfeit the
total on the reservation plus the security deposit. No house parties. Parking is limited to the property.
6. No daily maid or daily linen service – We start the property out with enough bath linens for each
person to have one set and enough bed linens for each bed. The start-up of toilet paper, trash
bags, and bath soap is not replenished. Therefore, you may want to bring it with you. Beach towels
are not provided. Towels are not permitted to be taken from the units for any reason.
7. Falsified reservations – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subjected to forfeiture
of advance payment, deposit, and or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or
vacated from the property.
8. Units for sale – In the event a property you are renting is listed for sale, we may find the need to show
the property during your visit. We will make every effort to schedule a showing at a convenient time, so
your vacation is not disturbed.
9. Weather Policy – We do not guarantee the weather. No refunds will be given unless under a hurricane
10. Construction near your rental, Tybee is a growing community and there is a chance of construction
near your rental. The noise and altered views due to construction are beyond our control.
11. Should you leave something in the rental unit after checking out, that requires us to return it to you
by mail, there is a $25 charge plus the cost of postage.
12. Maintenance – Although we cannot guarantee the operation of all appliances, our staff makes every
effort to keep the equipment and appliances in good working order. Please report any major appliance,
plumbing, air conditioning, or internet problems and we will do our best to have any malfunction repaired
quickly, however, no discounts or refunds will be given for equipment or appliance failure. The agent may
enter the premises for the necessary repairs and/or maintenance.
13. Payment: Reservation must be paid at least 14 days before check-in unless other agreements have.
15. All the properties are privately owned, and Tybee Island Rentals acts solely as an agent for the
owners. If you are not satisfied with the property after check-in, lock the property and return the keys
immediately to our office. We will refund your money. However, we cannot give any discounts if you stay
in the property and are not satisfied.
16. After-hour lockouts are $45, due at the time of lockout.
17. Tybee Island Rentals, Inc. as agent for the owner of the villa rented, shall not be liable for any
damage or injury to the tenant or any other person, property, personal property including vehicle,
occurring on the premises, or in the common areas. Tenant agrees to hold Agent and owner harmless
for any claims for damages.
RENTAL RULES & CONDITIONS